Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Best Quotes “How I Met Your Mother”


Man, when I have kids,
and I’ll tell them how I met their mother,
I’m gonna tell them everything, the whole damn story..
(~Ted)

Wow, this is my new post finally. I am still amazed at how far my personal page have been developed, which began with such humble expectations. To be honest, I’m writing here during my spare  alone time. Looking at back about posts that I’ve written, the more I realized how much my self has changed.

Usually, the tradition is “list 100 things about you”, but I have different opinion. I just want to write the quotes from my favorite Serial TV, where I grow up around them since three years ago. Those quotes are so related to me, and little bit also describe “things about me”. And, this quote from “How I Met Your Mother”, marks my 100th post. If you watched this Serial TV, you’ll know which scene from these quotes below.

About Love of My Life
Look, I know that odds are, the love of my life isn’t gonna magically walk through that door.. But, this seems as nice a spot as any to just, you know, sit and wait for a while, preparing myself at the same time..
(~Ted)

It just felt nice actually. Where we can sit together just the two of us, and have a good casual conversation, with no intention of hidden “agenda”.. (~Ted to Robin)

Okay, I’m gonna say something out loud that I’ve been doing a pretty good job of not saying out loud lately. I’ve seen two people’s in love and really connected, and what I know what they had, I want that.. I do… I keep waiting for it to happen, and waiting for it to happen, and…I guess I’m just, um… I’m tired of waiting.. And that is all I’m going to say on that subject.. (~Ted)

I know that you’re tired of waiting, and you may have to wait a little while more, but she’s on her way, Ted. And she’s getting here as fast as she can.. (~Stella advise Ted)
I took a long walk that night. I thought about how opening myself up to another person usually means opening myself up to going a little crazy. I thought about how much easier it was just to be alone… (~Robin)
When it comes to love, the best relationships are the ones that just come naturally. I think that’s how it’s supposed to be. Have natural fun, and easy, and simple or uncomplicated. Because at some level, with the right person it has just to be easy. Looking at that girl and knowing she’s all you really want out of life, that should be the easiest thing in the world… (~Ted)

No comments: